Friday, February 29, 2008

That Was Then, This Is Now.



That Was Then, This Is Now.



It has been about 15 years since I was first introduced to the music business. The memories of traveling back and forth from Hartford to New York seem to feel like yesterday. I had dreams of making it big, watching my video on T.V., listening to my song on the radio, going on a World tour, meeting famous people and hopefully make a little money. Along this journey I have been blessed to meet some great people. Having grown up in the music business you see many people come and go. One person comes to mind when I think of someone who has remained a consistently great person and friend. It seems like just yesterday when he himself was on the airwaves and video doing well...he goes by the name of D-Nice. He started out as a DJ, and M.C. but has become bit by the photography bug. I am sure it has been a passion of his and I have to say I am proud of him for tapping into it. Please be sure to check out some of his work at www.D-Nice.com

He is a great example of what happens when passion and talent come together after putting in hard work. D-Nice that you for being a friend, example and positive role model. Your journey has just begun and I pray you continue to do great things.

Top Photo ( D-Nice, June Archer & Monie Love)
Bottom Photo ( June Archer, D-Nice, Allstar & Kawan "K.P." Prather)


InMyLifeTime...June Archer

No comments: